Associate Product Manager
BeepKart is looking for highly motivated, talented product people to lead the products that they are building. It is a fun and exciting journey at BeepKart where the candidate gets a chance to own the entire life cycle of the product, right from the ideation stage to the launch and rollout of the product. The candidate is expected to work at the intersection of business and technology.
BeepKart is building a trusted and loved digital-first used 2-wheeler brand with the objective to deliver a purchase & ownership experience to buyers as nearly haggle & worry-free as buying & owning a new-2-wheeler.
- Identify customer behaviour and needs through research and analysis and drive using data
- Keep track of the health and success of our existing products by listening to customers & internal users
- Help us in driving experiments
- Seek product ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs, and create workflows
- 1-3 years of product management experience
- Has strategic, problem-solving & design thinking skills to deliver products & features catering to the user’s needs, always keeping the users’ problems in mind
- Has closely worked with a UX and engineering team to deliver the best experiences for users over mobile and web platforms
- B2C experience and not experience from a B2B Company
- Prior experience with product analytics is a plus point – not mandatory
- The candidate need not be from the automotive industry