This role is for a Product Designer, who will play an integral role in developing designs for Cirkla.
Why join us?
- Impact: Be a part of the early team of a business that will create a large meaningful impact on the planet while being profitable.
- Wealth creation: Competitive CTC and early stage ESOPs.
- Culture: People who are super-driven, grounded and nice to work with!
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for developing product designs, graphics and product renders.
- Develop cost effective designs for products which meets international standards.
- Understand customer requirement to establish the design brief, including concept, performance and production criteria.
- Review and identify problems and create functional designs offering a solution.
- Evaluate design considerations to optimise relevant DFX (Design for Excellence).
- Develop designs on Solid Works to build virtual models of the product design.
- Develop 2D and 3D drawings of products developed and ensure proper document control.
Who you are
- 3-5 years of industry experience in product designing in a high-growth environment with proficiency in Solidworks and keyshot.
- Experience in graphic designing with proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in Packaging Design is preferred.
- Knowledge and Experience in Manufacturing is preferred.
- Consistent track record of delivering design projects successfully.
- Self-starter, high ownership & hungry for personal growth.
- Strong problem solving & communication skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity.