Packaging Innovation Manager
This role is for a Packaging Innovation Manager, who will play an integral role in identifying innovations in Packaging for Cirkla.
Why join us?
- Impact:Be a part of the early team of a business that will create a large meaningful impact on the planet while being profitable.
- Wealth creation: Competitive CTC and early stage ESOPs.
- Culture: People who are super-driven, grounded and nice to work with!
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for independently driving innovations in sustainable Packaging materials for Cirkla.
- Prepare market intelligence and technology trends analysis and create presentations & reports.
- Develop network of Institutes and Researchers who have worked on unique materials & technologies that can be applied in Packaging.
- Identify commercially scalable innovations globally and understand cost structure of these technologies.
- Lead and conduct proof-of-concept or pilot projects, working with internal and external partners to prove technical scalability and strategic values for Cirkla.
- Develop qualification protocol for new sustainable packaging technologies that can be scaled.
- Provide technology inputs and transfer of knowledge to members comprising Sales, Technical Packaging Engineers and Supply Chain members.
- Travel to prospective supply partners, Institutes and meet researchers and strengthen relationships.
Who you are
- 6-10 years of Material Innovation experience.
- Experience in material innovations in the packaging industry is preferred.
- Consistent track record of delivering Packaging Innovation projects.
- Self-starter, high ownership & hungry for personal growth.
- Strong problem solving & communication skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity.