This role is for a Sales Manager who will play an integral role in building a sales pipeline in India.
Why join us?
- Impact: Be a part of the early team of a business that will create a large meaningful impact on the planet while being profitable.
- Wealth creation: Competitive CTC, early stage ESOPs, rewarding incentive program.
- Culture: People who are super-driven, grounded and nice to work with!
What You’ll Do
- Drive new business development and account management to deliver on sales strategy and target.
- Build the sales funnel – generate & qualify leads – helping mid/large brands to shift away from virgin plastics to alternatives such as recycled polymers & molded fiber.
- Identify, target, and establish new accounts through cold-calling, networking, referrals, etc.; travel to build and manage relationships with new/existing customers.
- Own the end-to-end customer journey – prospecting, qualification, prototyping/pilots and commercialization
Who you are
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in sales role for rigid plastic products in India.
- Strong existing relationships with rigid plastic product buyers in India.
- Consistent track record of delivering on sales targets.
- Self-starter, high ownership & hungry for personal growth.
- Strong problem solving & communication skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity.